I thought it would be a great time to share a 'five things' post. I would like to finish off this year with positive feelings and vibes so I thought doing a post like this would really help that.
Five things that make me happy:
- My job, as much as some days I don't want to go into work I find it really rewarding. I work for Social Services and every day I speak to people who need help or are wanting to get help for their loved ones. It makes my day when we can offer them the support they need to continue living their life happily.
- My friends, I would honestly be lost if it wasn't for some really good friends of mine, without I don't think I'd have been able to get through 2016. It wasn't my most challenging year but it was a tough one and I'm grateful for the friends I have. New or old I love them all.
- My family, we might not be the same as before, but we have each other and that's all that matters to me. We have old memories, new memories and a chance to make even better ones.
- My blog, I love how this little space on the interest has become a massive part of my life. I've learnt to much from it, gotten to know some amazing people and started to work with some amazing brands. I never thought I would stick to blogging but I'm glad I have.
- Life, I know I'm not always 100% with my life, but theres reasons why life throws what it does at you. I think after the last few years I've had, I'm at my happiest for the longest time.
Five things I want to do in 2017:
- Do a sky dive, this is on top of my list as it is something I have wanted to do for so long. 2017 is the year I am going to do it. I will do it 100% this coming year.
- Live on my own, I would love to have my own place, whether that be bought or rented. To achieve this I'm going to have to calm down with the makeup, but I think a home would make me a little happier than makeup does.
- Make more memories with friends. I have so many places I would love to go visit and go and meet a tonne of new people and I think 2017 is the year I'm going to do that.
- Start making Youtube videos! This is something I have wanted to do all throughout 2016 but didn't feel happy enough in myself to do so, 2017 is the year of the videos!
- Get a permanent post at work, sadly I just missed out last time but next time I'm going to put in my all and hopefully get that job!
Make sure you enter my Giveaway to enter a cute bundle of goodies!