My Favourite Christmas Films.
I love Christmas, I love how much time I get to spend with my family & I love nothing more than cosying up and watching a Christmas film or two. I don't often watch films, but theres something about Christmas that just makes me want to watch so many! So here's my top ten!
- Home Alone. Alot of people say Home Alone isn't a Christmas film but I just love watching it around this time of year, I love it all year round in fairness but I especially love it around this time of year.
- Home Alone 2. This is my favourite ever film, I could watch it over and over and over again without getting bored of it. It has me in absolute stitches. I would love to go to New York and stay in the hotel he stayed in even if it was just for one night.
- Elf. I mean who doesn't love Elf? It's so funny. I mean who doesn't love a 6ft tall Elf called Buddy?
- The Grinch. The Grinch is such a cute film and even though he's a nasty fella to start with, his heart begins to grow and I do love a happy ending.
- Jingle All The Way. Such a random film, but one I love it. How cute that his Dad turned out to be his real life super hero, even if it was just for one day.
- The Santa Clause. A classic, how can anybody not like this film?
- Jack Frost. I haven't seen this film for years, but I love it. One I need to watch this year I reckon.
- A Christmas Carol. The first time I ever watched this film was last year and I love it.
- Bad Santa. This one is such a funny one! I laugh out loud every time I watch it.
- Love Actually. Such a cute romantic film, one that I love.
Don't forget about my giveaway, check it out here.